Benefits of Legal DNA Testing
Legal and non-legal DNA tests are much the same. What differs is the procedure you go through to obtain results. A legal test involves oversight (chain-of-custody) throughout the whole procedure, and there are numerous advantages to receiving results in this manner.
A DNA test is among the most significant you will take in your life – crucial decisions hinge on its results. Oftentimes, a legal test will be needed in instances where:
- You are needing to demonstrate or confirm somebody is a biological father or mother for custody agreements, child support agreements, or adoption situations.
- You have to prove rights to an inheritance.
- You require legal evidence for your taxes, will, or trust.
- You are going through the immigration process based on a biological relationship with a citizen.
- You’re involved in a criminal case
There are thousands of stories out there, all of the unique, as to why somebody needed a legal DNA test performed. A chain-of-custody test will record and double-check the origins of samples and confirm the test was untampered. The results of a chain-of-custody test are signed by a Ph.D. and notarized.
Don’t wait another day for the answers that matter most. Contact us now to schedule your Legal DNA Testing today.