Allergy sufferers are all too familiar with the itching, sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat, sinus pain and watery eyes. However, when you suffer from allergies, life can become miserable.
There’s a lot of science behind allergies, and new discoveries have been made in testing and the treatments designed to help you survive.
If you suffer with an allergy, this indicates your body is reacting to and defending itself against something it recognizes as harmful. This response can be uncomfortable, and in severe situations, cause a life-threatening situation.
Test Smartly Labs provides multiple allergy testing options so you can get to the bottom of what’s making you miserable and putting you in danger.
Comprehensive Allergy Panel
Foods. Grasses. Animals. Pollen.
There’s no telling what you’re allergic to… unless you receive accurate allergy testing. Our allergy blood test can check for a specific allergen, or we can run a series of tests to get to the bottom of what’s making you miserable. They’re especially effective at picking up food allergies and environmental allergies.
Allergen Mold Testing
Mold can be dangerous. It’s an allergy to be taken seriously which can cause serious health risks, especially for those with asthma. Learn more.
Seasonal Allergy Testing
You probably get sick of skipping the hayride every fall or sitting on the sidelines to watch the Easter egg hunt every spring. Our staff is here to provide a seasonal allergy panel so you can pinpoint exactly why your allergy symptoms arise every year.
You or your doctor can request allergy testing. If you want to test for allergies using a blood test, Test Smartly Labs can help. Give us a call.
Common Allergy Panels at Test Smartly Labs
You can count on us to run your allergy panels. We have a variety of options to fit your budget and needs. Whether you need to test a specific food or type of allergen or request a panel to see if you’re allergic to multiple things, Allergy Panels at Test Smartly Labs provide answers you can count on. We offer:
- Allergy: Food Profile (Beef, Pork, Fish/Shellfish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Chocolate & Corn)
- Allergy: Fish Profile (Codfish, Halibut, Mackerel, Perch, Salmon, Trout & Tuna)
- Allergy: Shellfish Profile (Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Clam, Oyster & Scallops)
- Allergy: Nuts (Almond; Brazil Nut; Cashew; Hazelnut/Filbert; Peanut; Pecan nut & Walnut)
- Allergy: Grains (Wheat, Barley, Whole Grain; Corn; Oats; Rice; Rye)
- Allergy: Dairy (Casein; Cheese, Blue (mold cheese); Cheddar; Cow’s Milk; Lactalbumin, Alpha-;Lactaoglobulin)
- Allergy: Mold (Alternaria tenuis; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Candida albicans; Cladosporium herbarum; Epicoccum purpurascens; Fusarium moniliforme; Helminthosporium halodes; Hormodendrum hordei; Mucor racemosus; Penicillium notatum; Phoma betae; Stemphylium botryosum)
- Allergy: Fall Weeds (Cocklebur; English plantain; goldenrod; kochia (firebush); lamb’s quarters; marsh elder, rough; mugwort;pigweed, rough; ragweed, false; ragweed, common/short; lenscale; wormwood/sagebrush; yellow dockweed)
- Allergy: Summer Grasses (Alternaria tenuis; Bahia grass; Bermuda grass; Cladosporium herbarum; fescue, meadow; Johnson grass; Kentucky bluegrass (June grass); Mucor racemosus; rye grass, perennial; Timothy)
- Allergy: Vegetable (Broccoli; Cabbage; Cauliflower; Celery; Cucumber; Lettuce; Spinach)