Allergen Mold Testing
Mold allergies could be the catalyst if you seem to suffer with allergies no matter the season. They’re unlike seasonal allergies that can be tied to agriculture, environmental, or food allergies that can be pinpointed to something you’re exposed to…
Mold is all around us. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America says,
“Outdoor molds may cause allergy symptoms in summer and fall (or year-round in some climates). Indoor molds may cause allergy symptoms year-round.”
Every second, mold spores release into the air you’re breathing. If you’re allergic to some type of mold whether indoors or outdoors, you could be at serious risk.
Mold Allergy Tests and Panels
At Test Smartly Labs, we offer the followingmold tests and panels:
- 14-Panel Mold Test: Alternaria tenuis; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Candida albicans; Cladosporium herbarum; Epicoccum purpurascens; Fusarium moniliforme; Helminthosporium halodes; Hormodendrum hordei; Mucor racemosus; Penicillium notatum; Phoma betae; Stemphylium botryosum
- 24-Panel Mold Test: Smut Mix, Mucor Mix, Trichoderma, Rhizopus, Chaetomium, Phoma, Rhodotorula, Botrytis, Epicoccum Curvularia, Cladosporium, Helminthosporium, Stemphylium Candida Albicans, Monilia, Cephalosporium Fusarium, Pullularia, Aspergillus, Nigrospora, Alternaria, Penicillium, Saccharomyces, Cephalothecium
How mold allergy testing works
At Test Smartly Labs, we draw blood samples and send them off for analysis that will help determine exactly what type of mold you’re allergic to. Causes range and can include:
- Outdoor fungus spores
- Rotting, decomposing trees and leaves outside
- Mildew in the bathroom sinks or tubs
- Mold in the kitchen and on its surfaces
Let us help put your mind at ease and discover exactly what type of mold is causing your problems. Call us today.