Have you not had a period for more than a year? It’s possible you’ve reached menopause.
Leading up to this day, there will be many signs and symptoms along the way, and they can appear years before you’re officially in “menopause.”
Menopause symptoms are similar to the signs of aging:
- Thinning hair – especially on your head
- Don’t feel like yourself – mood swings, can’t sleep, struggle to focus
- Body temperature issues – especially hot flashes and night sweats
- Vaginal dryness and lower sex drive
- Changes in your periods – more time in between them and they’re shorter/longer or lighter/heavier
If you’re interested in anti-aging strategies and/or think you may have entered menopause, lab testing offers the answers you need!
Lab Tests for Menopause
Most lab testing requires a look at hormones – major players in menopause.
Your medical doctor plays a key part determining which blood tests you need. Your health and family history may come into play – and you may find yourself in need of treatment or therapies based on the side effects you’re experiencing.
Test Smartly Labs makes sample retrieval simple. Our prices are much lower than you’ll find in hospital labs, and it’s easier to get in-and-out of our facilities.
Your doctor will likely recommend a series of tests. Our basic menopause panel includes:
- TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)
- FSH, Follicle Stimulating Hormone + LH, Leutinizing Hormone
- Estradiol, E2
- Lipid Panel with LDL:HDL Ratio
If you think Menopause Testing could provide the answers you’re looking for, ask your doctor to write a prescription and either have their office call us to schedule an appointment on your behalf…. or request the appointment yourself by calling today.